Thursday 15 July 2010

Stranger I know so well.

Introductions, introductions.

I'm Laura. 18 (but just nine days off 19) year old from Sheffield, UK. I'm stumbling through my life, changing my mind at every corner I come across. My indecisiveness is a trait most people find highly irritating, myself included. I'm currently a student at the University of Derby studying creative writing. In my head, I'm going to have the same success as JK Rowling and Stephenie Meyer, but reality tells me I'm better off heading for a publishing house or doing my masters and becoming a university lecturer. I'm undecided, surprisingly.

At the moment, life's consisting of spending the remainder of my student loan, reading the books I bought months ago and never got round to reading, buying more books to add to that pile and cancelling out the fact that come September I'll no longer be able to read whatever I want when those ever exciting course books take over my life, getting far too involved with Big Brother and The Hills, drinking one too many cocktails in Babylon with my friends, and finding new music to play to death.

This is going to be my outlet for my ramblings. Whether it's bitching about how much I can't stand so and so, or just informing the world about my distant friends latest body piercing - seriously she's mental for having that pierced - it's all going to go on here. I'm not bothered if strangers read it, at some point I'd probably want people I know to read it and give them a wakeup call to how I truly feel, but until I grow the balls to do such a thing, it'll go on here, under lock and key of my supposedly 'strong' password. So let my bitching commence.